The new design in single glazed walls
Horizon is not just a stylish glass partition wall, it is also an economical solution for your working environment. The minimum profile height and no-profile connection with other Maars systems create a high-quality transparent and architectural aesthetic. In addition, the large variety in doors and door systems lend form and character to accessibility.
The low profile height and no-profile connection with the other Maars partition walls mean you get the desired result in any surroundings.
The profile height is 22 mm (7/8"), smaller than a €1 coin.
35 mm (1 3/8") is an option; combinations possible:
- 22 mm (7/8") + 22 mm (7/8") profile: +/- 4 mm (3/16")
- 22 mm (7/8") + 35 mm (1 3/8") profile: +/- 11 mm (7/16")
- 35 mm (1 3/8") + 35 mm (1 3/8") profile: +/- 18 mm (11/16")
Profile finish in chrome, blank anodised or epoxy coating in various colours polyester epoxy powdercoating.
Seamless connection with our other wall systems.
- Seamless connection with String², Metaline and lalinea
Slim door frame
- Very slim door frame
- Full height or with continuous glazing above
Lowest sections in the world
- Height of only 22 mm / less than 1 inch
Fully glazed t-connection
Ultimate combination of design, accessibility and privacy
- Single glazed wall
- Minimalistic design
- Maximum transparency
- 2 section heights; 22 mm / 7/8'' and 35 mm / 1 3/8''
- Easy to combine with Metaline, String², lalinea, Panorama
- Innovative wall replacing Glassline
- Maximum height 3000 mm (9'-10 1/8'')
- Maximum module width 1200 mm (3'-11 1/4'')
- Acoustics Rw = up to 39 dB
An industrial design for your interior, easily created with Carré. Suitable for all thicknesses in single glazed walls.
- Unleash your creativity
- Grids, horizontal and/or vertical lines: everything is possible!
- Perfect for temporary or flexible solutions
- Meets all functional requirements
- Maintaining the relocatable features
- Possible for walls and doors
Double Horizon is a double glazed high performance wall in acoustics. It gives high acoustical performance with slim Horizon looks. The ease of installation and connections to other Maars wall types makes this wall the ultimate performing double glazed wall.
- Double glass
- Highest acoustic performance
- Minimalistic design
- Easy to combine with Metaline and String²
- Acoustics up to 51 dB / STC
Maars supplies a large variety of doors, from standard doors to specially developed doors with fire resistance up to 60 minutes and acoustic insulation values up to 44 dB.